Veterans Assistance

Helping You Access Your Veteran Benefits

It can often be difficult to navigate our federal bureaucracy. As your Representative, my office is here to help you receive the answers you need from the VA or any federal agency. My district office can help ensure you receive reliable information, proper forms, as well as inquire on your behalf with a federal agency. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, my office will do their best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Here are some issues my office can assist you with:

  • Problems with the VA
  • Disability Compensation
  • G.I. Benefits
  • VA Health Benefits
  • Pensions
  • Burials and Memorials
  • Obtaining Your Medals

Authorization Form

Residents of the 39th Congressional District of California can contact me for assistance in dealing with federal agencies.

Please fill out this PDF then print, sign, and send the document to:

Casework Staff
Congressman Mark Takano
3403 10th St, Ste. 610
Riverside, CA 92501

Or scan and email the form

Stay updated on how I'm working to help veterans by signing up for my newsletter. Sign up!