Help with a Federal Agency

Table of Contents

Help with Federal Agencies

As your Representative, my office is here to help you receive the answers you need from a federal agency (Social Security, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, IRS, USCIS, etc.). With your written authorization, my district office can inquire on your behalf with a federal agency to ensure you receive reliable information. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, my office will do their best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Authorization Form

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

Residents of the 41st Congressional District of California (Riverside, Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, Perris, and Mead Valley) can contact me for assistance in dealing with federal agencies.

Please complete and submit this form

We must have your signature to proceed with your requestPlease be sure to include any supporting documents to help with your inquiry.